Thursday, March 17, 2011

Desires Of The Dead

Author: Kimberly Derting
Series: Body finder#2
Genre: YA,Paranormal
Publisher: Harperteen
Pages: 358
Release Date: March 2011
ISBN: 978-0-06-177984-8





Summery:
 Violet can sense the echoes of those who've been murdered-and the matching imprint that killings to their killers. Only those closest to her know what she is capable of, but when she discovers the body of a young boy she also draws the attention of the FBI, threatening her entire way of life.
   As Violet works to keep her morbid ability a secret, she unwittingly becomes the object of a dangerous  obsession. Normally she'd turn to her best friend, Jay, except now they are officially a couple, the rules of their relationship seem to have changed. And with Jay spending more and more time with his new friend, Mike. Violet is left with too much time on her hands as she wonders where things went wrong. But when she fills the void by digging into Mike's tragic family history, she stumbles upon a dark truth that could put everyone in danger.

Review:
          I was hoping that this book would be as good as the first book in the series, The Body Finder. I was wrong, it was even better! The mystery was intriguing, the characters were interesting and the story was well paced and beautifully worded. I just have to say that I love Jay. He is such a great guy. I wish that Violet opened up earlier on to him but I think the story was more tense because she didn't. I also liked the new characters that were introduced, they kept me wondering what was going to happen next. I'm so looking forward to the next book. A great read!
Cover:
 The cover is okay, it matches the first. I had it on my desk at work and other people mentioned how pretty it was.
Rating:
        A

No comments:

Post a Comment