Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was the 2nd in the infernal devices series. I had a little trouble remembering the exact details of the first book. Thats another reason that I prefer to wait until a series is complete to read it. That said, I liked the book very much. The world that Ms. Clare created is so rich and unique. Will's charater goes on quite a personal journey and I loved seeing the changes for him. All the main charaters are back. Tessa, Jem, Jessamine, Will and sophie are all involved and have major parts to play in the tale. And I enjoyed them all in this dark, mysterious world. Of course the book ends with a cliff hanger and I look forward to the next book "Clockwork Princess".



View all my reviews
">

No comments:

Post a Comment