Monday, March 12, 2012

Pandemonium

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver



Genre: YA,dystopian,romance
Rating: A







Review:  I'm trying out a new rating system, I'm hoping it has a better look, let me know what you think. This is the sequel to "Delirium", which I liked very much, except of course for the huge cliffhanger at the end, "Pandemonium" is no different. Just as enjoyable of a read and it leaves you with a huge cliffhanger. I have to say that I love Laren Oliver's writing voice. I read her earlier work"Before I fall" also, which was amazing, but I'm never totally happy with the endings. Ms. oliver's writing style and story telling make it worth it for me but now I kinda go into her books expecting that I might not be totally happy with the ending but satisfied overall.
  In this book we see Lena struggle physically and emtionally to survive in the wilds. Her journey is full of danger and intregue and brings lots of new and interesting new charaters into the mix. I read this book in one day and can not wait for "Requium" the 3rd book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment