Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Perception

Perception by Kim Harrington
Rating: B
This is the 2nd book in a series and I enjoyed it just as much as"Clarity" the first book.Frist , I love the cover. It has a great look and goes well with the cover for" Clarity". Now, why was this a good read? I was guessing who the bad guy could be up until the end! This was a really good young adult mystery.  There were, however, a couple of things that I didn't like.  I felt like Clare had  said a couple of things, particularly to Perry, that sounded like someone much older than a teen. Also **spoiler alert*** what girl sets up a guy she likes on a date with another girl? never! and Clarity is much to smart to do something like that. That totally pulled me out of the story, I was like"Are you kidding me? Your not being nice, your an idiot". That said , I did like it very much and Yes, I would recomend it as a light mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment